NICEBOY BRUNO GOMES D'ALMEIDA

Posted by YalınCocuk - -




type='html'>

Photobucket

Whats your favorite word?
Definitely freedom. I think we need to be free in every aspect of our life to achieve happiness.
En sevdiğin kelime ?
Kesinlikle özgürlük. Mutluluğu elde edebilmek için hayatımızın her alanında özgür olmalıyız
Whats the word that you hate?
Prejudice. In fact, prejudice should be banished from the dictionary, from all the mouths and from all the minds.
En nefret ettiğin kelime ?
Ön yargı. Aslında bu kelime tüm sözlük, ağız ve beyinlerden yasaklanmalı.
What makes you excited?
Surprises, music, affection, compliments, pretty smiles, fashion and animals.

Photobucket

Ne seni heyecanlandırır ?

Sürprizler, müzik, şefkat, kompliman, şirin gülümsemeler. Moda ve hayvanlar.
What kills your excitement?
Rudeness and injustices.
Heyecanını ne öldürür ?
Kabalık ve adaletsizlik.
What job would you like to do?
I’m studying architecture, but in the future I would prefer to work in a fashion magazine or as interior designer.
Hangi mesleği yapmak isterdin ?
Mimarlık okuyorum. Ancak ileride moda ya da iç mimari sektöründe çalışmak istiyorum.
Which talent you would like to have?
The talent of earn lots of money and doing little for it ahahah
If you wouldn't be yourself who would you like to be?
The son of Bill Gates!
Kendin olmasaydın kim olurdun ?
Bill Gates’in oğlu

Photobucket

Where would you like to live?
In one of this 5 places: Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, London or New York.
Nerede yaşamak isterdin ?
Bu 5 yerden birinde: Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, London ya da New York.
Whats your biggest fault?
Sometimes, when I’m sad or mad, I’m a little bit arrogant but I’m working on it.
En önemli kusurun nedir ?
Bazen, üzgün ya da sinirli olduğumda. Biraz kibirliyim, ama bunun üstünde çalışıyorum.
What is your most enjoying bad habit?
Go out, drink and party hard till morning.
Sana en fazla keyif vereb kötü huyun ?
Dışarı çıkmak, içmek ve sabaha kadar partilemek.
Who is your hero?
My mum. She’s in everywhere at the same time! She is an awesome professional and at the same time, the best mum ever.
Kahramanın kim ?
Annem, o aynı zamanda bir çok yerde olabiliyor. Muazzam bir profesyonel ve aynı zamanda en iyi anne.
What is that rude word that you always use?
I am polite. I rarely use bad words. But if I have to choose… bitch would be the word.
En çok kullandığın küfür ?
Kibarım. Çok nadiren argo kelimeler kullanırım. Ama bir tane seçecek olursam ‘’bitch’’.
How is your mood now?
I am tired. I have the final exposition, of the end of my master course, in 4 days and I’m sleeping nothing. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!
Şu anki ruh halin ?
Yorgunum. dört gün içinde son sunumum var, uykusuzum. Biri bana YARDIM ETSİN.
If you would tell your philosophy of life, how you would explain briefly?
Think about your ultimate goal for your life. Then, do everything to achieve it. Don’t think about what others have to say about it or about you. As I say all of the time: My name is not dick, so take it off of your mouth

Photobucket

Hayat felsefeni hangi sloganla özetlersin ?
En önemli amacın hakkında düşün. Daha sonra onu başarmak için her şeyi yap. Başkalarının senin hakkında ya da işin hakkında söyleyeceklerine kulak asma. Her zaman dediğim gibi. Adım penis değil. Çıkar onu ağzından.
Explain the fashion with 3 words
WAY.OF.EXPRESSION
Modayı 3 kelimeyle tanımlarsan ?
WAY.OF.EXPRESSION
If you would be an architect, what would you say about Istanbul?
Well, I’m almost an architect…I’ve never been in Istanbul, but the different cultures and the mix between past and present, makes this city one of my next spots to visit.
Mimar olarak İstanbul hakkında ne düşünüyorsun ?
humm, neredeyse mimarım. İstanbul’da hiç bulunmadım, ancak farklı kültürler ile geçmiş ve geleceğin bir arada bulunması orayı bir sonraki destinasyonum yapabilir.

Photobucket

With a very quick decision, you should go to a trip and you will stay there for 2 days. How many lugages would you take with you? What would you take with you?
Hmmm… It depends if it’s a hot place or a cold one. Maybe one lugage full of sneakers, t-shirts and shorts for a hot place like Brazil it’s enough. To a cold place like Russia, I would need at least 3 one for boots, one for my skinny pants and my warm sweaters and another for jackets and coats. I would take my mobile phone, my pillow and friends for sure
Çok acil bir kararla 2 günlük bir seyahat çıkman gerek yanına neler alırsın ?
Hmm. Aslında sıcak ya da soğuk olmasına göre değişir. Belki Brezilya gibi sıcak bir yerse bir valiz dolusu sneaker’lar, t-shirtler ve şortlar. Ya da Rusya gibi soğuk bir yerse en azından 3 taneye ihtiyacım var. Bir tanesi botlar için. Bir diğeri skinny’lerim ve kazaklarım için ve diğeri de ceketlerim ve paltolarım için.
With whom would you like to wake up tomorrow morning?
This one is difficult… I would love to wake up with my friends. Everyone with a huge hangover. But I can’t, I have to work =(
Yarın sabah kiminle uyanmak isterdin ?
Bu zor işte… Arkadaşlarıma uyanmak isterdim, herkesin akşamdan kaldığı bir ortamda. Ama olamaz. Çalışmam gerekiyo =(



View the Original article


Leave a Reply