NICEBOY FEDERICO SAINZ DE ROBLES

Posted by YalınCocuk - -




type='html'>

Photobucket


Whould you please tell us about yourself. Who is federico ?


Well, I´m Federico Sainz de Robles, a 21 yo boy from Madrid, Spain. I studied Industrial & Graphic design at the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, and now i´m studying fashion Design at IED, one of the best fashion schools in Europe.
I´m very hardworker, but I also love to have fun with my friends, and party really hard as much as I can.

Bize kendinden bahseder misin ? Federico kimdir ?

Hımm, peki ben Federico Sainz de Robles, 21 yaşındayım ve Madridliyim (İspanya). Endistüriyel ve grafik tasarım okudum Valencia Politecnica Üniversitesinde okudum ve şimdi de Avrupa’daki en iyi moda okullarından biri olan IED’de moda tasarımı okuyorum. Çok çalışkanım ama arkadaşlarımla eğlenmeyi de severim ve olabildiğince partylemye de çalışırım.

What's your favorite word?

"fuck". i use it all the time!

En sevdiğin kelime ?

‘’Fuck’’ bunu sürekli kullanırım.

Whats the word that you hate?

"bored". I hate when someone says he/she´s bored! How can they be bored??!! there´s always too much to do!!

En nefret ettiğin kelime ?

‘’sıkıldım’’. Birisinin ‘’sıkıldım’’ demesinden nefret ediyorum. Nasıl sıkılırlar ki ? Her zaman yapacak bir şey var.

What makes you excited?

New projects, meeting new people, finding my old projects I did and planning my future!

Photobucket

Ne seni heyecanlandırır ?

Yeni projeler. Yeni insanlarla tanışmak. Eski yaptığım projeleri bulmak ve geleceğimi planlamak.

What kills your excitement?

As I said in question #3, boring people

Heyecanını ne öldürür ?

3. Sorunun cevabında dediğim gibi. Sıkıcı insanlar.

what job would you like to do?

Well, as you can see, I love design, so i would love to work as a designer. I dont know what kind of deisgn right now, that´s the reason i´m studying EVERYTHING.
I thing design is a part of the art you enjoy everyday, and make people´s life better and happier.
The first thing I do in the mornings is having a coffe. And my coffe machine is so beutiful and well-designed that makes me smile everymoring.
And that´s what I want to do. Make people happy everytime!

Photobucket

Hangi mesleği yapmak isterdin ?

Hımm görüldüğü üzere tasarımı seviyorum. Yani tasarımcı olarak çalışmak isterim. Nasıl bişeyler tasarlamak istediğimi tam bilmiyorum şu anda, o yüzden her dalda eğitim alıyorum. Tasarım her gün karşılaştığınız sanat’ın bir parçası ve insanların hayatını iyi ve mutlu yapan bir şey. Her sabah yaptığım şey kendime bir kupa kahve hazırlamak oluyor ve kahve makinemim tasarımı çok güzel bu da beni gülümsetiyo. Ve bu da tam da benim istediğim şey. İnsanları mutlu yapmak istiyorum.

Which talent you would like to have?
I would like to be more pacient. i always want to see the result of everything i do, and sometimes, it takes time. And i get very nervous when i have to wait for something/someone!
Hangi doğal yeteneğe sahip olmak isterdin ?
Daha sabırlı olmak isterim. Her zaman yaptığım her şeyin sonucunu almak isterim ve bu da genelde zaman alır. Ve bunu ya da birisni beklemek de beni sürekli gergin yapar.

İf you wouldn't be yourself who would you like to be?

I would be myself. Of course I admire a lot of people and i think some people´s lives are amazing, but I´m really happy of who I am right now and I would change it for anyone´s.
Kendin olmasaydın kim olurdun ?
Kendim olurdum. Elbetteki yaşamlarına hayran olduğum bir çok insan var ve muhteşem hayatları olan insanlar var; ancak şu anda olduğum kişiden memnunum.

Photobucket

where would you like to live?
That´s a difficult question, because I love to travel and i hate being in the same place for a very long time.i love New York at fall, Madrid at winter, Paris at spring and London at summer, but...who knows!
Nerede yaşamak isterdin ?
İşte bu zor soru. Seyahat etmeyi seviyorum ve uzun süre aynı yerde kalmaktan hoşlanmıyorum. Sonbaharda New York, kışlın Madrid, ilkbaharda Paris ve yazları Londra … kim bilir.
whats your biggest fault?
As I said in question #7, being so impatient!
En önemli kusurun nedir ?
7. Soruda dediğim gibi. Fazlaca sabırsız olmak.
what is your most enjoying bad habit?
That would be smoking. I know I have to quit it...but I love it so much!
Sana en fazla keyif veren kötü huyun ?
Sigara içmek sanırım. Bırakmam gerektiğini biliyorum, ama çook seviyorum.
who is your hero?
All this anonymous people that wake up really early in the moring and work so hard just for us to have a good life. I really admire their strength and their perseverance
Kahramanın kim ?
Tüm bu anonim insanlar, sabahları erken kalıp bizler için çok çalışan insanlar. Onların bu azim ve güçlerine hayranım.
How is your mood now?
I´m happy, excited and with a lot of energy to start working on my projects!
Şu anki ruh halin ?
mutluyum, heyecanlıyım ve yeni projelere başlamak için oldukça enerjiğim

Photobucket

If you would tell your philosophy of life, how you would explain briefly?
My philosophy of life is to work a lot, being persitent, never give up with anything and take care of the peple you love.
Hayta felsefeni hangi sloganla özetlersin ?
Hayat felsefem çok çalışmak. Kararlı olmak, hiç vazgeçmemek ve sevdiğim insanlarla ilgilenmek.
What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is a part of the art you enjoy everyday. Is not about clothes, or about trends, it´s about the feeling you have when you wear something, and making that experience as intense as posible.

Photobucket

Moda senin için ne ifade ediyor ?
Hergün zevk aldığın sanatın bir parçası moda. Trendler veya kıyafetler hakkında değil. Bir kıyafeti giydiğin zaman hissettiğin duyguyla ilgili ve bu duyguyu olabildiğince dolu yaşamak gerekir.

What is the outfit you like wearing most?

A nice pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and my air forces one! I know it´s not very "fashionista" but it´s my favourite outfit, and the one i feel more confortable with (actually, i´m wearing that right now!)

Giymekten en fazla zevk aldığın şey nedir ?

Güzel bi jean, beyaz ts-hirt ve air-force’ları. Tamam bir ‘’fashionista’’ stili olmadığını biliyorum ama en sevdiğim ve rahat bulduğum outfit. Hatta şu anda da böyleyim

What are the most important 3 things that a man should have in his life?
A man should have someone to love, passion for something, and cuiriosity to keep on learnign all the time

Bir adamın sahip olması gereken en önemli 3 şey nedir ?
Bir erkeğin sevecek birine, bir şeylere karşı tutkusu ve sürekli öğrenmek için meraklılığa ihtiyacı vardır.
Photobucket

What is your favorite drink?
Water. I drink 6 litres everyday. but if you mean alcoholic drinks, that would be sugar free redbull-absolut vodka :)
Favori içkin nedir ?
Su. Günde 6 litre içerim. Ama eğer alkokden bahsediyosan şekersiz redbull-absolut vodka
What are your plans for future?
My plans right now are to move to NYC on July, try to find a job there, and take some classes at FIT and Parsons. Keep on learning and imporving my habilities.
Gelecek ile ilgili planların neler ?
Şu nada hayallerim Temmzuda NYC’e gitmek, orada iş bulmak FIT & Parsonsda derslere girmek ve kendimi geliştirip yeni şeyler öğrenmek.

View the Original article


Leave a Reply